A. Dixon Revell
Dixon Revell is an associate with Nicholson Revell LLP. Dixon graduated magna cum laude from Georgia State University College of Law in 2016. While at Georgia State, Dixon was a member of the Georgia State Moot Court Board, where he was on the team that won the 2015 Georgia Intrastate Moot Court Competition. He was also a pupil of the Logan E. Bleckley Inn of Court. Dixon served as the Managing Editor for the Georgia State University Law Review. During law school, Dixon clerked for the Honorable John. J. Ellington of the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Honorable Frank M. Hull of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining Nicholson Revell, Dixon worked with Troutman Sanders LLP in Atlanta, GA where he gained jury trial experience. At Troutman Sanders, Dixon represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, including commercial landlord-tenant disputes, breach of contract, property rights litigation, business torts, products liability, and legal malpractice. Before law school, Dixon graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.A. in History and worked as a Recruiter for a private staffing and recruiting firm in Augusta, Georgia.
Dixon resides in Augusta with his wife, Charlene, and their three children, Henry, Letty, and Charles.
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- University of Georgia
- B.A. in History, 2009
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Associate, Troutman Sanders LLP, 2016-2018
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Frank M. Hull, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2016
- Judicial Intern, Honorable John J. Ellington, Georgia Court of Appeals, 2014
- Managing Editor, Georgia State University Law Review
- Georgia, 2016
- South Carolina, 2019
- Court of Appeals of Georgia, 2016
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2016
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2017
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Georgia
- Leadership Augusta, 2013 Graduate