ADAM W. KING
Adam King is a graduate of Furman University and Vanderbilt University Law School. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and former President of the Augusta Bar Association. Adam is also a 2011 graduate of Leadership Augusta. Prior to joining Nicholson Revell, LLP., Adam served six years as an Assistant District Attorney for the Augusta Judicial Circuit.
Adam has been involved in various community activities. He is the current Chairman of the Board of Easter Seals – East Georgia, and he has also served on the boards of the Augusta Bar Foundation and Starting Point Ministries. Throughout his career, Adam has held the “pursuit of justice” in high regard with some of his greatest experiences having been to achieve successful verdicts for families who are in need.
Adam’s experience is a welcome addition to Nicholson Revell’s focus in the areas of serious personal injury, consumer protection and criminal defense. He continues to expand his solid reputation as an exceptional trial lawyer among attorneys across the area.
Adam lives in Martinez with his wife Jamie and his two children, Gracie and Alex.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2012
- Georgia, 2006
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2006
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2006
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. – 2005
- Furman University
- B.A. cum laude – 2002
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Augusta Bar Association, President, 2014
- National Trial Lawyers, Member
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Leadership Augusta, 2011 Graduate
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated
- 2016 Graduate of Georgia Trial Lawyers Association’s LEAD Program
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Trial Lawyers Under 40 in Georgia
- Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals in Augusta, 2013
- Sigma Chi
- Phi Sigma Alpha
- Phi Sigma Iota